Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THING 7

I have been working on a project for my honors science students. It is a research project where the student creates an essential question about one of the topics in physics. They will then research and create a lesson for the class. When I was at a Metronet meeting I remember thinking that I don't do a research project and I probably should. I'm pretty excited about it. Today, the students worked on finding a question and using the research project calculator. It worked out very smoothly.
I'm trying to figure out a way to link my project so others can check it out. Does anyone know how?

2 comments:

Sarah Rother said...

I love the idea of having the kids create a lesson for the class. What a cool way to assess their learning!

Karen said...

This sounds great! Remind me next week about uploading your project to the blog (if that's what you mean) . . .